We hope you’ll join us in our efforts. Here’s how...
- Please pray for the families. They live difficult lives. Many do not have adequate employment, reliable transportation or family support.
- Financial gifts are the mainstay of our ministry. We spent over fifty thousand dollars in 2016. Your gift, large or small is greatly appreciated. Please be assured that 100 percent of your gifts are directly used to provide for the families we serve. All of our workers are unpaid volunteers.
- Specific individual items are needed monthly. These include household supplies, including cleaning and paper products, and personal hygiene items, including soap, toothpaste, diapers, etc. Let us know if you would like to shop each month. Couponers, this may be a great way for you to help!
- Transportation to work, appointments, church, etc. keeps us busy. If you would like to provide a ride, or organize rides, please contact us.
- Sharing your talents means so much to the families and our organization. Whether you like to work alone or with others, at home or directly with a family, we have place for you. Please contact us so we can help you bless others.
Transition to Freedom, Inc. is a nonprofit organization registered in the State of Florida and Eligible to Receive Tax-Deductible Charitable Contributions as an IRS 501(c) Public Charity.